- 1 Notes
- 2 Related skills
- 2.1 Skills removing hexes
- 2.2 Skills preventing hexes
- 2.3 Skills requiring a hexed target
- 2.4 Skills affected by a hexed target
- 2.5 Skills affected by hexed user
- 2.6 Skills modifying hex casting time
- 2.7 Skills modifying hex duration
- 2.8 Skills having an effect when a new hex is cast
- 2.9 Other
- 3 Characteristics
- Most hexes that cause health degeneration will cause your health bar to turn pink.
- Weapons can be upgraded to deal up to an additional 15% more damage towards hexed foes, or deal up to 20% more damage while the wielder is hexed.
- Chaotic Ward (a blessing) and Lieutenant's 微记 each reduce the duration of hexes by 20%.
- 战士, 游侠, 圣言, and 神唤 primary skills do not include any hexes.
- There are many hex removal skills, although sometimes it is safer to have another party member remove them, to avoid triggering hexes like 牵制 and 魔力反噬, that take effect before the hex is removed.
Skills removing hexes
- 纯净的冥想 - self
- 降咒转换 - other allies
- 情感移除 - self and other ally
- 无瑕意念 - other allies
- 枯竭幻像 - Foe, 幻术 hexes only
- 幻觉粉碎 - Foe, 幻术 hexes only
- 薇娜化身 - Self
- Pious 复苏 - Self
Skills preventing hexes
- 破咒颂歌 - Self
Skills requiring a hexed target
- 协调破坏 - Also requires a condition
- 冲突 - Can also be met with a condition
- 枯竭幻像 - Requires a 幻术 hex
- 幻觉粉碎 - Requires a 幻术 hex
Skills affected by a hexed target
- 剧毒严寒 - inflict 毒性病症
- 灵魂束缚 - ends if target is 苦难 from a 惩戒祈祷 hex
- 累积痛苦 - inflict 重伤病症 if target has two or more hexes
- Cry of 苦痛 - 幻术 hexes only, deals area of effect damage
- 加持释放 - Shorter recharge
- 危险循环 - Reapplies itself on expiring.
- 懊悔幻想 - Extra damage if not 苦难 from a 幻术 hex
- Freezing 喷发 - 水系魔法 hexes only
- 强烈之冰 - 水系魔法 hexes only, gives energy
- 冰冷棱柱 - 水系魔法 hexes only
- 冰镜 - 水系魔法 hexes only
- 迷雾 - 水系魔法 hexes only
- 邸内水晶 - 水系魔法 hexes only
- 黒莲狙杀 - Gives energy
- 黑螳螂刺击 - inflict cripple
- 铁掌 - cause knock down
- 苦恼 - double damage
Skills affected by hexed user
Skills modifying hex casting time
Skills modifying hex duration
Skills having an effect when a new hex is cast
- 施咒者活力 - ends if the user activates a non-hex skill
- 心灵破坏 - causes energy loss every time the user activates a non-hex 幻术 skill on the target
Hex spells cause negative effect for a period of time. They may damage your foe directly, prevent them from using certain skill, or decrease their abilities. A small, purple downward arrow on a character's Health Bar indicates that a hex spell has been cast upon that character. If a hex spell is cast upon you, you can read its description and learn its effects by hovering your mouse over the spell's 图标 on the top left corner of your default screen. Hex spells that cause Health degeneration will turn your Health Bar purple.
Hexes can be easily noticed by the dark cloudy ring that orbits the legs of the target affected by the hex along with the symbol of the profession by whom it was cast. It is also visible by a purple arrow pointing downwards on the hexed target's health bar.
- Has a finite duration.
- Has at least one initial, continuous, or end effect.
- Only targets foe.
- Sometimes involves other trade-offs (e.g. 死灵 hexes can require sacrifice, 元素 hexes can cause overcast).
- Like all spells, they