- 本文关乎 城市用途. 可参考同名的 城市介绍.
Locate and defeat Kanaxai.
- 1 任务摘要
- 2 任务说明
- 2.1 Overview
- 2.2 Section 0 (overcast)
- 2.3 Sections 1-4
- 2.4 Section 5 (health degeneration)
- 2.5 Section 6 (slowed movement)
- 2.6 Section 7 (energy loss)
- 2.7 Section 8 (no spells)
- 2.8 Section 9 (no enchantments)
- 2.9 Section 10 (teleport and knockdown)
- 2.10 Section 11 (damage while moving)
- 2.11 Section 12 (energy depletion damage)
- 2.12 Section 13 (conditional health degeneration)
- 2.13 Section 14 (damage unless skill used)
- 2.14 Section 15 (heavy health degeneration)
- 3 游戏人物
- 4 任务台词
- 5 区内效应
- 6 适用技能
- 7 参考
- 8 琐闻
| Reborn Irukandji
Foes spawned by knocking down Kanaxai
|Aspects of Kanaxai||50 (100 in 困难模式)|
|The Leviathan||250 (500 in 困难模式)|
|Kanaxai||5000 (10000 in 困难模式)|
Killing Kanaxai spawns Kanaxai's Chest, which will reward:
- 1 深处传送卷轴 (唯困难模式下)
- One of the following (two in 困难模式):
The Deep is also one of only two places in which the following non-inscribable weapons can drop (either from a foe or through one of the chests):
- Ceremonial Daggers
- Dragoncrest Axe
- Exalted Aegis
- Gavel of the Nephilim
- Ironwing Flatbow
- Straw Effigy
- Wayward Wand
- Zodiac weapons
The entire mission area is divided into fifteen sections, each with its own environment effect. The environment effect for each section persists until the Aspect of Kanaxai in that section is defeated. While killing the Aspect quickly will help in some rooms, it is not necessary to kill the Aspects to continue through the mission to the next section. The effects in the initial and final sections are permanent.
Bear in mind that this mission can take around 1 to 2 hours, depending on how experienced the team is. If you have not been there before, it is wise to proceed slowly and carefully, due to Oni pops and Aspect effects. It is a bad idea to try to rush through this mission without knowing the spawns.
In The Deep, a tank and wall method is often used. One tank pulls foes into a wall made of either other tank, spirits and/or minions who bodyblock. The skill level of your tank/s often define how effective your team will be. Before attempting The Deep, its highly suggested to find an experienced tank or someone who knows the Deep reasonably well. Stance warriors are recommended for the tanking role, as enchant removal and area effects can get through skills such as 暗影形态 and 魔法粉碎.
Enchantment removal or interrupt are required to stop Kanaxai's Nightmare Refuge (加持显露 is particularly good since it recharges instantly vs Monster enchantments, and can also be used on other Oni and Aspects). 击倒 skills are a must to kill Kanaxai and his aspects. "你的动作像个矮人!" is a good shout for this, as it is available to all classes and activates instantly, making it an efficient interrupt as well.
Section 0 (overcast)
This is the arrival room. The party must split into four groups of three. Each group needs to enter through one of four different portals, which will activate from the far right to the far left one at a time. Ideally each group of 3 should possess a knockdown. The team should have decided upon the group split prior to entering the mission - do not linger in this section, characters will quickly be overcast. When organizing groups ensure to assign characters equally e.g.: two damage dealers and one monk. As long as one of the four teams breaks out into the 5th section and kills the Aspect of Pain, they can then rescue the whole team through the now open gates. It is not necessary to kill any of the first four Aspects as killing the fish in each room will open the gates regardless of the status of the Aspects.
It is possible to have 10 heroes in a single room. With two players, one flags his/her first three heroes to gate one (far right) and flag the rest of the heroes back at the wooden gate. Once all two/three players are inside Room Two, unflagging the heroes will cause them all to rejoin the players after a short delay.
- Room One (far right)
- Take advantage of casters damage and anti-melee.
- Room Two (right)
- Aspect of Death
- While under this aspect, you receive 20% less benefit from healing.
- Considered the easiest of the first four rooms. Any balanced team should make it through.
- Room Three (left)
- Considered the toughest of the first four rooms, take advantage of anti-melee skills (e.g. 恶灵附身) - which deal damage even if team members are knocked down, and spirits - to bodyblock and absorb the hits.
- Room Four (far left)
- Take advantage of kiting and anti-melee skills. (Such as the cripple inflicted by "You Move Like a Dwarf!")
Section 5 (health degeneration)
This Section is heavily patrolled by three large groups of Ripper Carp, Scourge Manta, Blessed Manta and Darkened Irukandji. A bad pull will result in over-aggro, so watch patiently and pull them back inside either of the previous rooms to avoid aggroing more while in combat. The only difficulty here are the Irukandji's 复苏 spirit, which 复活 every other foe that was killed in its area. Stealing it with 束缚纹章 (micro on heroes) or destroying it with 狂暴凝视 are effective methods to get rid of them.
Section 6 (slowed movement)
- Aspect of Lethargy
- While under this aspect, you move 50% slower.
This room contains Leviathan Arm, Leviathan Mind and Leviathan Head. Avoid rushing in to the middle as foes will close in from both sides. Instead, choose one side and clear to the other. Casters should be wary of 窒息毒气 from the Leviathan Heads. There is a Fire Flower nearby which throws fire projectiles that cause burning, touch once only to deactivate it. (A second touch will re-activate it.) The Aspect of Lethargy will be standing alone at the back of the room. When the Aspect is dead, kill the foes immediately behind the gate. In order to open the next gate, the team will have to temporarily sacrifice some of the players. It is important that crucial players do not stand on the pad (i.e. healers).
In the room that you have just cleared, there are a series of five wooden pads (square in shape with a round turtle shell in the center) which are activated when five players or heroes stands on them at once, one body per switch. If any of the five volunteers step off the pads, the gate will close after a short delay. While the five are standing on the pads, the other seven should cross through the temporarily open gate. The five volunteers should then move touch range to the now shut gate. Players with 回归, 暗影结合 or 矮人坚定 combined with 急冲 can manage to shadow step/rush through the gate before it closes (allowing them to avoid committing suicide).
In the seventh section, three groups of Outcast stand in an inverted U pattern. You will be able to see a small rock on the ground - anybody approaching nearby range of this stone will trigger a large spawn of Sapping and Freezing Nightmare behind the gate that head towards the five trapped in the sixth room.
Section 7 (energy loss)
- Aspect of Depletion
- While under this aspect, every 30 seconds, you lose 10 能量 and take 8 points of 伤害 for every point of Energy lost this way.
With a longbow, lure and kill the Aspect of Depletion who patrols between the Outcast groups to remove the environmental effect. It is possible to pull the aspect without aggroing any of the Outcasts.
Once the Aspect is defeated, change caster weapons for martial weapons and kill all the enemies that popped behind so that when the five volunteers are resurrected, there won't be any need to fight at all. Its best to engage them while they are held by the closed gates than on the loose. You won't be able to re-group your allies yet though. First, take out each group of Outcasts seperately. Watch out for Outcast Spellstorm casting 喷发 and 水漩涡, and Outcast Deathhand using 尸爆. Once all foes are cleared, the back gates will re-open allowing to reunite the entire team again.
Section 8 (no spells)
Casters are rendered useless here. To clear this section more easily, pull the patrolling Outcasts into the entrance. Teams can place tanks, spirits, minions across the gate to set up a body-blocking wall. Once the patrols are killed, only Outcast Raider and the Aspect of Failure will remain in room at an elevated level.
Players can ignore these foes and move to the next section by keeping close to the wall opposite the Outcast Raiders. The platform just before section 9 does not have the environmental effect. If the party wishes to clear the top level, e.g. for a chest, a good strategy would be to first move to the exit of room 8, setup another wall near the steps, and then pull the Aspect down from the elevated level. With the removal of the environmental effect, the party should have no trouble clearing out the remaining Outcasts.
Section 9 (no enchantments)
This wide area has numerous Oni pop-ups and a massive Leviathan at the center. It is apparently trapped in jade but it breaks free and attacks if the party walks too close. Ignore both the Leviathan and the Reborn Irukandji (with 削弱) as they respawn indefinitely. It is recommended to pull the first few Oni groups out of the room into the gate into section 8 to reduce the number of oni faced at once. Following the left wall will lead to the Aspect, and beyond that, the exit.
The Aspect of Shadows stands at the opposite end of the room to the entrance, kill it to use enchantments again. There are a few more oni popups before the gate into the 10th section.
Section 10 (teleport and knockdown)
- Scorpion Aspect
- While under this aspect, every 30 seconds, you are teleport to the nearest foe and knocked down.
This section is considered by many the most difficult area in the Deep. A safe method is to have the full team wait atop the stairs (next to the Irukandji that keeps respawning) and have a player enter the 10th section and lure Oni patrols. Use the stairs to ball and nuke them with ease. Once several groups are killed, there may appear to be no more threats, but the room is not clear yet. Once the lure walks near to the Fire Flower, the Aspect of Scorpions will start to talk. At this point more Oni patrols will spawn (one to three groups), employ the same tactic of pulling them out of the room. Beware of further Oni popups.
The remaining enemies are Outcast patrols which will have to be fought under the environmental effect. Since the environment effect is bugged, it is recommended to remove it by exiting into the ninth section to reset the frequency of teleports and knockdowns. The battle ahead will be very confusing as party members are ripped off into enemy mobs away from the team. Ensure to regroup as soon as possible. Players can time the effect to place themselves closer to the groups ahead and manipulate the effect to their advantage.
Section 11 (damage while moving)
- Aspect of Fear
- While under this aspect, you move 10% faster. You take 25 damage each second you are moving.
A snaking corridor awaits ahead, turning the first corner will trigger the charge of seven waves of Oni & Nightmares that spawn on the path behind. (Occasionally a chest will spawn with the foes.) The party will also be under fire from flowers that can be deactivated by touching them just like in the 6th section. There are two distinct methods to deal with the waves of foes:
Fast but risky: The whole team rushes to the Aspect of Fear, quickly killing Oni popups that appear in the way, then turn around and defeat the incoming groups.
Slow but safer: Stand your ground at the stairs before the first wooden bridge. Create a wall of spirits or party members, and have everybody else attack from behind. Await here for the incoming waves. A team composed mostly of heroes can use this place to take a break (afk) of five minutes as the AI can usually handle these small groups. After the waves have been defeated, make your way to the Aspect and dispose of any Oni popups.
Note: It is possible to dodge the flowers' projectiles.
Section 12 (energy depletion damage)
- Aspect of Depletion
- While under this aspect, whenever your Energy hits 0, you take 50 damage.
From this point onwards, the scenery will change from the depths of the Jade Sea to the caverns deep beneath the sea itself.
The twelth precinct is round in shape, appearing to be empty at first, but containing many counter-clockwise Nightmare patrols. 混沌风暴 is their most dangerous skill, and will deplete any energy very quickly. A very efficient tactic to counter this threat is to ensure that all players/heroes wielding caster weapons such as wand or staves to change their weaponry to martial ones, such as spears etc (or even wield nothing at all). Focii will not cause problems. The Sapping Nightmare's AI will not cast Chaos Storm on characters without caster weapons.
After the team is ready to fight without caster weapons (they can still use spells), create another bottle neck by creating a wall and sending the lure in to pull some foes. Depending on the tank's skill and the party's overall firepower, one single luring process can be more than enough to clear all foes at once.
The Aspect of Depletion stands at the center of this area and does not assist the Nightmares. You can choose to avoid it by hugging one of the walls.
Keep the caster weapons unequipped for the rest of the mission.
Section 13 (conditional health degeneration)
- Aspect of Decay
- While under this aspect, if you are Poisoned or 流血, you suffer an additional -4 体力衰减.
Another circular cavern, this time with a backpath circling up to the central mound where the Aspect of Decay stands atop.
Here the team can choose to either follow the left path or the right path. They both lead to the final section, so the choice makes little difference. Both paths have seven Blood Flower in the outer ring, and four Venom Flower on the inner ring. Like the Fire Flowers and the Thorn Flowers, these can also be turned off by touching them. There are two Oni spawn spots at the fork, one Outcast group and two other Oni pop-ups behind. If you happen to walk to the mound, the Onis from the other path will close in. Assign one or two players to turn off all the flowers to ease the healers' job.
Section 14 (damage unless skill used)
The hidden foes that spawn will vary depending on which side you entered from; the south has Oni and the north has Nightmares. Finally, the Aspect of Torment stands with a group of Outcasts - you can pull the Aspect away from the Outcasts since they are not part of the same team.
Section 15 (heavy health degeneration)
- Nightmare Aspect
- While under this aspect, you suffer -8 Health degeneration.
This is the final chamber where Kanaxai resides, seemingly alone, at the back. The constant -8 health degeneration makes the use of party-wide healing (e.g. 治愈队伍) imperative. Note that this environmental effect does not go away even after Kanaxai has been defeated.
Kanaxai is a difficult foe, as he hits very hard and very fast. Each successful hit also knocks his target down. He uses an 加持 called Nightmare Refuge (1-second cast time, 10-second recharge), which makes all spells fail 50% of the time, and gives him a 50% chance to block attacks. In addition, that enchantment also heals him for 1,000 体力 if it is not removed within the 10 seconds it lasts. And finally, like all of the Aspects of Kanaxai, he stops taking damage at 80%, 60%, 40%, and 20% of his maximum health. To resume normal damage, a knockdown is necessary (although 体力偷取 skills continue to function). The difference between Kanaxai and his aspects are that each of Kanaxai's knockdowns will spawn a mob of eight creatures:
- Sapping Nightmare (above 80% of maximum health)
- Freezing Nightmare (between 60% and 80% of maximum health)
- Oni of the Deep (between 40% and 60% of maximum health)
- Random mixture of the above (below 40% of maximum health)
The maximum number of Nightmare creatures that can be present at any one time is 24.
The typical procedure to defeat him is as follows:
- Keep the team at the entrance, out of the degenerative environmental effect. Healer heroes must be flagged too or they will follow to heal.
- Send one character that has two knock downs, or two characters with one knock down skill each to lure Kanaxai to one side of the cavern. Avoid maintaining bonds on these characters since the Sapping Nightmares that spawn will remove their enchantments.
- Once Kanaxai gets close to a wall, knock him down 2 times in succession to create the maximum amount of spawned creatures. Wait until Kanaxai stands up again before applying the second knock-down. 回归 or 暗影结合 allow these characters to quickly escape from the spawned mob and rejoin the main team. (Either by dismissing the enchantment or the Nightmares removing it with 反馈.)
- After these creatures have spawned, the whole party can run to the opposite side of the room and await Kanaxai. Since the boss has an extended aggro range, he will immediately run to the party, and his spawned Nightmares will stay where they appeared.
- The whole party can now use everything they've got to take him down.
Do not forget that killing any of the spawned foes will cause more creatures to re-spawn (if Kanaxai is alive).
After defeating Kanaxai, Kanaxai's Chest will spawn in the center of the room. The game will ping its location on the compass with the red ping typical of players. Ensure that your team does not misjudge the ping as a sign to rush in, as sometimes the spawned Nightmare creatures may be wandering in range of the chest. Remember that the environmental effect will still persist even when Kanaxai has been defeated, if members of your party wish to backtrack through the mission for loot, then move out of the final room as soon as possible.
- 28 (30) Kanaxai Aspect of Death
- 28 (30) Kanaxai Aspect of Decay
- 28 (30) Kanaxai Aspect of Depletion
- 28 (30) Kanaxai Aspect of Exposure
- 28 (30) Kanaxai Aspect of Failure
- 28 (30) Kanaxai Aspect of Fear
- 28 (30) Kanaxai Aspect of Lethargy
- 28 (30) Kanaxai Aspect of Pain
- 28 (30) Kanaxai Aspect of Scorpions
- 28 (30) Kanaxai Aspect of Shadows
- 28 (30) Kanaxai Aspect of Soothing
- 28 (30) Kanaxai Aspect of Surrender
- 28 (30) Kanaxai Aspect of Torment
- 24 (26) Oni of the Deep
- 24 (26) Blessed Manta
- 24 (26) Scourge Manta
- 28 (30) Ripper Carp
- 28 (30) Darkened Irukandji
- 24 (26) Reborn Irukandji
- 28 (30) Outcast Reaver
- 28 (30) Outcast Raider
- 28 (30) Outcast Deathhand
- 28 (30) Outcast Spellstorm
- 28 (30) Outcast Assassin
- 28 (30) Outcast Ritualist
- 30 (32) Kanaxai
While approaching Kanaxai.
- Kanaxai Aspect of Decay: "I am Kanaxai, creator of nightmares. Let me make yours into reality."
- Kanaxai Aspect of Depletion: "So, you have passed through the depths of the Jade Sea, and into the nightmare realm. It is too bad that I must send you back from whence you came."
- Kanaxai Aspect of Failure: "Even if you banish me from your sight, I will remain in your mind."
- Kanaxai Aspect of Lethargy: "Is it comforting to know the source of your fears? Or do you fear more now that you see them in front of you?"
- Kanaxai Aspect of Pain: "Fear not the darkness. It is already within you."
- Kanaxai Aspect of Scorpions: "You mortals may be here to defeat me, but acknowledging my presence only makes the nightmare grow stronger."
- Kanaxai: "What gives you the right to enter my lair? I shall kill you for your audacity, after I destroy your mind with my horrifying visions, of course."
Each section in the Deep has an Aspect that causes an Environment effect, similar to player-usable skills (most of which are Assassin or Mesmer skills).
- Due to large mob, skills that do area damage are very useful and essential to bring (爆裂火焰, 陨石雨, 恶灵附身, trap, etc.). Similarly, party-wide healing and protection spells like 神赐之盾, 结界, 治愈队伍, and 拯救圣光 are extremely useful, since they can affect twelve party members at once.
- The necromancer 能量再生 of 血之祭典 and 血之权能 is very valuable to monks, since it lets them use Heal Party more often.
- "你的动作像个矮人!" is a very useful skill, as it can be spammed to knock down and more easily kill Kanaxai and his aspects. It can be used to prevent Kanaxai from successfully casting Nightmare Refuge, since both skills have a 10 second recharge.
- 灵感加持 (or 加持显露) is useful to remove Kanaxai's enchantment, since it has no recharge time when used on monster skills.
- 刺骨恶寒 (or 恐惧恶寒) with icy weapons or cold damage dealing skills (e.g. 雪风暴) can be used to interrupt Kanaxai's enchantments.
- There are no henchmen available for this mission. Hero are allowed, and are subject to the usual restriction of 7 heroes per player.
- Skills that trigger health stealing (such as 狡猾寄生) bypass the requirement to knock down the aspects, so long as they are not receiving damage (such as as being attacked by a wand).
- As with any underground area, exploration of this map does not count towards the Cartographer title track.
- Killing Kanaxai for the first time raises your account's Luxon faction cap by 10,000.
- Prior to the 13th November 2008 update, this mission did not affect the faction cap.
|合作任务: 周大臣庄园 » 祯台郡 » 薇茹广场 » 纳普区 » 谭纳凯神殿 » 亭石 » 风神海床 » 孙江行政区 » 盖拉孵化所 或 永恒之林 » 沉睡之水 » 莱苏皇宫 » 帝国圣所|
|挑战任务: 奥楚兰废墟 • 亚马兹盆地 • 奥里欧斯矿坑 • 龙喉 • 佐席洛斯水道|
|竞赛任务: 杨木要塞 • 翡翠矿场|
|精英任务: 深处 • 尔果的养殖场|