|区域||Depths of Tyria|
|出口|| 安博湾 |
从 弗洛克斯瀑布 启程
2 层 巴萨则雕像
The 欧尔残迹 was originally an armory and storehouse for Orr, before being turned into a refuge for the Queen of Fools crew. After Fendi Nin's betrayal, Glaive escaped, but her ultimate fate remains unknown, and she had to leave the bulk of her crew behind.
Magical energies washed the Tarnished Coast shores after the Cataclysm, making already deadly monsters more powerful from these energies. These energies attracted the Asura as well, who established a secondary Asura Gate to 火星蝇沼泽 within the Shards.
From Vlox's Falls head south. You will also pass through this dungeon as part of 正在寻找盖德. If you have access, you can start directly from Gadd's Encampment (however, if your goal is completing Lost Souls, you will have to visit the other entrance to find Crewmember Shandra; only she can open some of the dungeon locks).
可用 戴尔狄摩之光 令 隐蔽物体 显身
- Near the Beacon - 1 Dwarven Ghost
- Near the Dungeon Lock - several secrets, possibly 1 Ghost, 3 Hidden Treasures
- Near the stairs down to level 2 - several secrets, possibly 1 Ghost, 3 Hidden Treasures
- Between two Poison Jet, just north east of the exit to Gadd's Encampment - 3 Hidden Treasures
- North of the blue key, between Poison Jet and a large pillar - 1 Hidden Treasure
- You must kill the Cursed Brigand (on the left shortly after the entrance) to get a chest to drop. The chest contains a torch that you need for lighting the braziers to proceed through the dungeon.
- In the Graveyard - several secrets, possibly 2 Ghosts, 4 Hidden Treasures (center 2 are the ghosts). Beware the many popups.
- Amongst the Poison Jets near the Dungeon Key - several secrets, possibly 6 Hidden Treasure
- After the short hallway with Poison Jet, 4 Hidden Treasures
- Between the two horizontal fire traps at the entrance to the boss chamber - 2 Hidden Treasures
- In the south-eastern chamber (door opened by the Dungeon Lock) - 4 Hidden Treasures
- 21, 22, 23 (26) Shock Phantom (levels 2 and 3)
- 20...24 (26) Skeletal Hound (level 1)
- 24 (26) Skeleton Archer (all levels)
- 24 (26) Skeleton Priest (all levels)
- 24 (26) Skeleton Illusionist (all levels)
- 24 (26) Skeleton Wizard (all levels)
- 24 (26) Zombie Brute (all levels)
- 24 (26) Chained Cleric (all levels)
- 28 (30) Decayed Dragon (levels 1 and 3)
- 24 (26) Zombie Necromancer (all levels)
- 29 (32) Soul of Fendi Nin (level 3)
- 29 (32) Fendi Nin (level 3)
- Completion of this dungeon rewards 1,500 Asuran points in normal mode and 2,250 in hard mode. Completing the dungeon for the first time in each mode rewards twice that.
- To complete the dungeon, you must destroy the Soul of Fendi Nin.
- Although Shandra cannot be killed, she does not 攻击 or use 技能 in the dungeon. On the contrary, she often body block allies trying to maneuver.
- On the second floor, the Northernmost room with three interlinking traps allows an entire party to walk behind the traps against the wall, bypassing them entirely.