如 技能描述 中未 提及 其相关有效距离，则 远程攻击的默认距离为: "弹丸距离"，近身攻击的默认距离为: "近身距离"，其他技能的默认距离为: "魔法距离"
- This is the shortest unit of distance used in the game.
- It includes the smallest possible distance between any two creatures or objects up to the farthest distance at which a touch or melee attack can be successfully performed.
- Both melee attacks and 碰触技能 require the user to be right next to their target.
- This is the targeting distance for touch and melee skills; it is the AoE range called 邻近 to target.
邻近, 附近, 及 范围内
- 以上 是对技能 区域效应范围 的描述
- 其中，"邻近" 比 "碰触"/"近身"/"邻近目标" 长约 一步之距 (见右上方图).
- 某些技能不可用于 附近之敌.
- Spell range is a targeting range that is 1.2 times the size of the 触发圈(即:雷达上光圈).
- It is the default range for most skills, including generic skills, spells, signets, echoes, and targeted shouts.
- It is also the range of all caster weapons (i.e. staffs and wands).
- Some skills used outside this range will not activate (and show a warning message instead):
- Characters attempting to use shouts outside the range will not attempt to close the distance (as they might with other skills).
- Corpse-exploitation skills will not activate unless there is an exploitable corpse within spell range.
- Projectile range is a targeting range that depends on the weapon used and is affected by height: the range increases when the target is below the attacker and decreases when it is above. This allows elevated targets to attack without retaliation.
- Shortbows and spears can reach the edge of the 触发圈(即:雷达上光圈); this is the shortest range of any ranged weapon available to players.
- Hornbows and recurve Bows reach approximately 1.2 times the radius of the 触发圈(即:雷达上光圈); this is the standard ranged attack radius.
- Flatbows and longbows have a range of about 1.35 times the 触发圈(即:雷达上光圈). Nearly all attack spirits also use this range.
- The range of Bone Horrors is half the range of a longbow.
- Staffs, Wands, and projectile spells use spell range instead; they are not affected by height.
- Certain creatures have weapons that have a larger-than-normal range, e.g. Siege Turtles and Urgoz.
- Half-ranged skills require being 50% closer to the target compared to similar skills; any AoE effects operate at the indicated distance.
- For skills, signets and spells, this means half of spell range, i.e. 0.6 times the radius of the 触发圈(即:雷达上光圈).
- For ranged attack skills, this means half projectile range, which still depends on the range of the weapon used, and is still affected by height.
- 灵距 是对技能 区域效应范围 的描述 covered by passive spirit effects.
- It is roughly 2.7 times the size of the 触发圈(即:雷达上光圈), about twice the range of a longbow or flatbow on flat ground.
- Binding Ritual descriptions usually refer to this distance as "within range" or "in range".
- The target range of Attack spirits depends on their skills:
- A few monster skills such as the Siege Turtle Attack or the Kournan Siege can reach farther than any existing player skill.
- Soul Reaping gathers energy from deaths within about 2.5 times the radius of the 触发圈(即:雷达上光圈), slightly less than spirit range.
雷达全域 或 成员表距离
These also usually refer to areas of effect instead targeting ranges, their size is slightly larger than the area shown on the compass.
- This distance is also the visual range for creatures, bundles and objects; outside this range, they fade from sight and cannot be selected.
- Party range applies to players within compass range. It is used by skills that affect the whole party without specifying a range (e.g.: Heal Party).
- Maintained enchantments will be automatically dropped if the target ends up beyond this range, even if the enchantment is added to the caster and not the target, e.g. Recall.
- Reclaim Essence and Summon Spirits affect all spirits within this distance; they are the only player skills that use this range without affecting party members.
- A few monster skills have this targeting range, such as Forest's Binding.
Untargeted skills can be activated without selecting (or auto-selecting) a target; in effect, they have no targeting range. Examples of this include most chants/shouts, all ward spells, and all flash enchantments.
- 如 角色 离目标 的距离 超过 技能所及的范围，角色将自动跑向该敌，在技能所及的范围内停下。手动为佳，因可在技能所及的最大距离处停下，减少不意引到敌人的几率