|区域||Depths of Tyria|
从 洛达顶点 启程
2 层 奥拉克妮 的 骷髅堆
Arachni's Haunt is the lair of a mighty spider and her brood of matriarchs. The web-strewn caverns also contain potent energy veins the Asura tap to fuel their creations. Commander Hixx and his battle krewe were station [sic] here to protect this resource, and they're still locked in an unending battle against the matriarchs. These creatures spin webs that no normal fire can burn through. In response to this sticky development, Mamp developed a super-heated staff capable of burning through the silk and setting the matriarch's massive egg sacs ablaze. Fragments of destroyed young can still be found littered amongst the corpses of Hixx's shattered patrol. Destroying the egg sacs, it seems, is a sure way to enrage the spider matriarchs, as well as Arachni herself.
These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- 1 (20) Beacon of Droknar (Provides Dwarven Raider, all levels)
- 20 (20) Dagnor Grubeater (level 1) (5 Lavastrider Appendage)
Light of Deldrimor Rewards
- 24 (24) Dwarven Ghost can be found in the rectangular chamber with the poison arrow traps.
- Dwarven Ghost can be found near the Spider Matriarch, on the ledges above the eggs. Go behind the left hand eggs to find it
- 1 (20) Secret Switch in level 1, at the bottom southwest of the map, near Lok The Mischievous, which opens the door to a secret area that contains multiple Hidden Treasure and a Dwarven Ghost.
- Hidden Treasure can be found next to the dungeon key.
- Hidden Treasure can be found near Dagnor Grubeater.
- Note that though you can walk past them easily, burning the spider eggs is the only way to spawn bosses - and thus get the keys you need.
- There is a secret passage way that opens at the Area Map if you use 戴尔狄摩之光 at the nearest intersection to the Area Map and then activate the switch. This passage way will lead you straight to the Flame Guardian. The passage also contains two Hidden Treasures, side by side.
- A Hidden Treasure is located under the Flame Guardian, the elimination of whom will greatly ease your passage through this area, as it will immediately shut down the flame dart traps that will likely just be starting to seriously tax your healer' energy right as you approach the Flame Guardian's little alcove. A brisk pace up to that encounter is recommended. Once the traps are down, you can explore at your leisure.
- If you have been following the above points as a walkthrough and have used the secret passage to reach the Flame Guardian, then the layout immediately following the Flame Guardian's alcove will consist of an overall curve to the right over some stairs, through a candle-filled, short corridor, and on into a shallow tar-filled room with headstones. There is a Hidden Treasure in that candlelit corridor just before the tar room.
- In the tar room itself, there are two Hidden Treasures and a Dwarven Ghost by the coffins in the tar (the glowing effect is invisible here). The Treasures are placed towards the back, approximately three Zhed-Lengths into the tar. One is approximately central to the (overgrown) exit, while the other is approximately central to the large ramp. A little trial and error may be in order.
- There will also be a Hidden Treasure in a dead-end southward corridor, which starts from the Beacon of Droknar you encounter shortly after leaving the tar room.
- 5 (5) Albino Rat (level 2)
Arachnid (all levels)
- 14 (24) Spider
- 20 (26), 24 (26) Needling Lavastrider
- 24 (26) Venomweaver
- 24 (26) 生命weaver
- 24 (26) 苦痛weaver
- 24 (26) Bloodweaver
- 20 (26) Flame Guardian (level 2)
- 20 (26) Roaring Ether (level 1)
- 24 (26) Burning Spirit (level 1)
- 24 (26) Flowstone Elemental (level 1)
- 28 (30) Forge Master (level 1)
Incubi (level 2)
Insect (level 2)
Jellies (level 1)
Plant (level 1)
Skelk (level 2)
- 28 (30) Brood Warden (level 1) → 致残之箭
- 26 (30) Spider Matriarch (two on level 1, one on level 2) → 震晕攻击 (The Matriarch's Stinger)
- 29 (32) Arachni
- You earn 1,500 Asuran reputation points the first time you complete this dungeon in normal mode (2,250 in hard mode); subsequent visits reward half that (750 and 1,125 points respectively).
- Lok The Mischievous's fiery boulders will kill you instantly if you are struck by them, although they do not cause any Death Penalty.
- To disable the fire traps on Level 2, kill the Flame Guardian in the southeastern corner.
- Arachni's nest is located within a ring of colossal bones covered in webs.
- Prior to the July 19, 2012 update, players could reach the second level behind the door by scraping the right side.
|单层||乌兹地窖 • 铁趾佛朗尼的巢穴 • 雪怪的秘密巢穴|
|双层||奥拉克妮的栖息地 • 泥塘根源地 • 爪格林玛坟墓|
|三层||血石洞 • 卡山卓司的地下墓穴 • 火焰大教堂 • 黑霜洞穴 • 席娃山脉之心 • 乌啦的实验室_(地牢) • 渡鸦岬角 • 拉喀的牢笼 • 欧尔残迹 • 弗洛森古迹|
|五层||冻霜地道 • 奴隶商人放逐地|