To get to the Underworld, all players of the party must be Ascended or Weh no Su (Elonian characters may instead complete the quest 追杀!). Players must then either use a Passage Scroll to the Underworld (in Embark Beach or any of the following locations below), or pay 1 to the Voice of Grenth at a Statue of Grenth in any of the following locations:
八大区域 及 境内任务
- 入场后，向 失魂者 索取: 清除密室的障碍 任务
All quests will affect the spawn in this area.
- 28 (28) King Frozenwind
- 15 (20) Tortured Spirit
- 28 (28) Ice Elemental (during 古兰斯的使者)
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Labyrinth (not before 清除密室的障碍)
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Forgotten Vale
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Ice Wastes
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Twin Serpent Mountains
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Bone Pits
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Chaos Planes
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Spawning Pools
- 15 (20) Mayor Alegheri
- 15 (20) Lost Soul
- 20 (20) New Soul (during the 护送灵魂)
- 15 (20) Anson
- 15 (20) Benton (does not spawn if Gwen is a party member)
- 15 (20) Renault
- 15 (20) Sarah
- 20 (20) Black Widow
- 24 (26) Keeper of Souls (during 恶魔暗杀者 and 不速之客)
- 28 (30) Terrorweb Dryder
- 28 (30) Terrorweb Dryder (silver) (during various quests)
- 24 (26) Smite Crawler
- 28 (30) 驱逐ed Dream Rider
- 27 (30) Mindblade Spectre (during 护送灵魂, popup between the Reaper of the Labyrinth and the Forgotten Vale, and after slaying a 驱逐ed Dream Rider)
- 15 (20) Tortured Spirit (additional during 愤怒的灵魂)
- 28 (30) Wailing Lord
- 29 (32) Bladed Aatxe
- 26 (30) Grasping Darkness
- 18 (25) Dying Nightmare
- 27 (30) Charged Blackness
- 26 (30) Coldfire Night
- 26 (30) Stalking Night
- 30 (32) Champion of Dhuum (during 夜叉来临)
- 28 (30) Minion of Dhuum (during The Nightman Cometh)
- 28 (30) Skeleton of Dhuum
- 22 (26) Chained Soul
- 28 (30) Ghozer Dhuum (during 多姆四骑士)
- 28 (30) Kazhad Dhuum (during The Four Horsemen)
- 28 (30) Madruk Dhuum (during The Four Horsemen)
- 28 (30) Thul Za Dhuum (during The Four Horsemen)
- 30 (32) Dhuum (during The Nightman Cometh)
- If Gwen is not in the party.
- Sarah: "Gwen! My poor baby... Gwen, where are you?"
- Benton: "This is not at all what I expected. I was a great warrior once. I gave my life defending the Wall. Is this my reward?"
- Sarah: "I... I'm sorry, did you say something? I'm looking for my daughter. She's just a little girl. Have you seen her?"
- Benton: "Nay, lady, I'm sorry to say I haven't. May the gods be with you, if they yet live."
- Sarah: "Gwen! Oh where can she be?"
- If Gwen is in the party.
- Sarah: "Gwen? Has anyone seen my daughter, Gwen? Gwen?
- Gwen: "Mommy...? Mother, is that you?
- Sarah: "Gwen! Oh...my! Look how you've grown! How many years have passed me by in this place...? I feared I would never seen you again; that you were lost to me forever.
- Gwen: "Mother, I...I don't know what to say. I've wanted to see you for so long. I searched everywhere after... the Searing. I tried to find you. Others survived, so I thought...I hoped...that somehow...
- Sarah: "I know I wasn't there for you. I'm so sorry about that.... But look at you now. You've become a beautiful young woman! Oh, the years I missed. There's so much to say; a lifetime of regrets I can never turn into words."
- Gwen: "You don't need to regret the words we haven't spoken...only those we have yet to say."
- Sarah: "To think that my little, carefree daughter, whose head was once so filled with adventures, could say such a thing."
- Gwen: "I'm not that little girl anymore, Mother. Those days are lost behind a wall of fire."
- Sarah: "Your life wasn't easy, was it? I can't even imagine. You were so young...Gwen...too young to grow up alone in that hellish world. Is it better now? I pray everyday that your suffering has ended, that the world has become sane again..."
- Gwen: "The 夏尔 are... they still threaten our homes, our people. We fight them even now, so that others will never know the pain we carry in our hearts."
- Sarah: "We?"
- Gwen: "Yes. We... I and my friends... and many other brave warriors. We do what we can; what must be done. The Charr... they took you away from me. They took so much... from us all. I can never forget that. Never!"
- Sarah: "Oh, Gwen. I know you were hurt. But you can't let wounds from your past guide the decisions you make in the present."
- Gwen: "I can't forget what I lost, Mother. I won't forget you."
- Sarah: "I'm not asking you to forget. Some things we carry within our hearts, always. We all have scars and memories, tears of loss and laughter from mirths long gone. They're a part of us. But they are not all that we are."
- Sarah: "We are something greater than the sum of our parts. We can learn and grow. Let your experiences, both good and bad, teach you, guide you. But never let them control you."
- Gwen: "Mother, I... this is not a fight I can abandon. Not after all we've lost. I must see this through. I must."
- Sarah: "No matter how hard you fight, you can never bring those things back, Gwen. They belong to the past now. Your life... you... you belong to the present; no, to the future... Let me tell you something I learned only after my death."
- Sarah: "We view this world through eyes cast forward, so we can see the future stretching out in front of us, beckoning us onward through our lives. So, if you must fight, fight for the life you want to lead... for the future you want to live in."
- Sarah: "If you fight to fix the regret of the past, you will lose. The past cannot be beaten. As you said, we shouldn't regret the words we never got a chance to say... or the life we never got to lead. Live your life, my little girl. That is all a mother wants... all I ever wanted."
- Gwen: "I... I don't know what to say. I love you."
- Sarah: "As I love you. Your eyes speak the words you cannot say. I know there is something you must do, Gwen. I always knew you would achieve great things."
- Sarah: "Now, I see you before me. I see the kind of person you have become. Strong but willful, caring and empathic, but so driven. I will worry about you... that is a mother's right... but I won't stop you."
- Sarah: "Go. Do what you must. Just be careful. I will be here, waiting for you to return."
- Gwen: "When this is all over, I will return. I promise. And, if the gods are just, I shall bring good tidings..."
- Gwen: "But, please don't wait for me, Mother. You must move on as well, and you will always be in my heart. Always. That is something I can take with me as I look forward to that future; that bright horizon yet to dawn. I love you, Mommy."
- Returning to the Underworld (with only Gwen)
- Sarah: "Gwen! You've come back to see me...and so soon. Time is difficult to gauge here, but you don't look a day older than the last time i saw you. You're still well and safe? Are you eating enough?"
- Gwen: "Mother! Please...I'm fine. I'm a woman now, not a little girl. I can take care of myself. This world may be far from perfect, but it will take a lot more than what I've been through to stop me!"
- Sarah: "I would say there are some things about you that you'll never outgrow...And no matter what happens, a mother will always worry about her little girl."
- Gwen: "Okay. I guess I can't ask you to stop worrying about me, but really I'm doing well. I just wanted to come see you again. I...I miss you."
- Sarah: "And I you, my little darling. Come visit me any time. I cherish these moments."
- Returning to the Underworld (with Gwen and Keiran Thackeray).
- Sarah: "Oh, my dearest Gwen, you've come back to see me again. It's been too long. And you've brought someone new with you. Who is this?"
- Gwen: "This is Keiran Thackeray, mom. He's my...."
- Keiran Thackeray: "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, ma'am. I've heard so much about you. Good things, that is. Only good things. You look well! The picture of perfect health."
- Gwen: "Keiran...are you nervous?"
- Keiran Thackeray: "No. Not at all. Well, maybe just a little. I've never done this sort of thing before."
- Sarah: "Your friend is quite amusing."
- Gwen: "He's not my friend, mom. He's...my husband."
- Sarah: "Husband? By the six! My little girl is all grown up now! Keiran is it? Come, come, tell me about yourself. I want to know everything!"
- Gwen: "Everything mom? That might take a while."
- Sarah: "Sweetheart, I've got all the time in the world."
- Keiran Thackeray: "Well, I'll start from the beginning. My name is Keiran, which was given to me by my father in honor of..."
- Gwen: "How about we save the life story for another day? We really need to be going now."
- Sarah: "If we must. I really hope that I'll get to hear your story someday, Keiran. And Gwen, you never visit enough! A mother worries, you know?"
- Gwen: "I know, mom. I know."
- If your party wipe, you will be kicked out of the area. This will also happen if certain allies die.
- Hero can enter, but henchmen are not allowed.
- Successfully completing all of the quests in a single session once will unlock the quest The Nightman Cometh from King Frozenwind. After taking this quest players can go inside the Hall of Judgement. When every player is inside the Hall of Judgement, Dhuum, who resides there, will become aggressive and players can defeat him. Defeating Dhuum will unlock a statue in the Hall of Monuments and allow each party member to open the Underworld Chest once.
- In Hard mode, foes have a constant seven pip of 体力再生 and lowered total 体力.
- The Underworld is home to the Black Widow, which can only be found there and only after completing certain quests.
- This area is popular for farming Globs of Ectoplasm.
- Approximately 50 Skeletons of Dhuum, which can be farmed throughout the year for Every Bit Helps if you stockpiled Everlasting Mobstopper, spawn in the Underworld without quests. From quests, there are additional spawns:
- If Gwen is a member of your party, you will see a conversation between her and her mother, Sarah. Yet another dialogue will be triggered if both Gwen and Keiran Thackeray are present.
- Dhuum will not become active until all players are present and can enter the hall together: be sure to bring skills or items to resurrect any dead party members and ensure that none of the others walk away from the computer too soon.
- The following Zaishen Quest take place here:
|激战2百科(字母版) 也 有一则与 地下世界 相关的页面.|
- Skeletons of Dhuum were introduced during Halloween 2009 in order to help reduce the rate at which the area is farmed, both by solo and speed clear farmers.
- The Skeletons were setup to spawn after completing most of the various quests in the area.
- The May 21, 2010 game update increased health regeneration and lowered the default health of foes in hard mode.