|出口||Eye of the North|
Matthew Barrett 画.
The 史迹殿堂 is an explorable area that commemorates acquisitions and accomplishments of a character and/or an account. Available only to accounts that are linked to Eye of the North, it is the only area in the game that is personalized to the party leader. Five distinct monuments allow players to show off certain weapons, all miniatures, most heroes and some pets, various prestige armor, and player titles. The hall also serves to kickoff key quests in Eye of the North and for dialogue and quests related to Guild Wars Beyond.
More importantly for many players, filling one's Hall of Monuments is the only way to unlock a number of Guild Wars 2 bonus items and titles.
信仰 纪念碑 奉献给该碑的迷你会被陈列在该碑前的平台上
- 一次只能陈列 20 个 迷你，但可挑选想展出的迷你。
- A total of 8 Guild Wars 2 reward points can be obtained from this monument for 50 miniatures, including at least 1 rare and 1 unique.
- M.O.X. is considered inherently upgraded and can be added right away. Keiran Thackeray, Miku, and Zei Ri cannot be added.
- Only 5 heroes or pets can be displayed at a time at this monument.
- A total of 8 Guild Wars 2 reward points can be obtained from this monument for 30 companions, including at least 1 rare pet along with the generic animal companion statue. With only 30 statues currently available for display, all of them must be obtained for full points.
荣耀 纪念碑 shows your titles and accomplishments, including finishing a campaign.
- Only 5 titles or accomplishments can be displayed at a time at this monument.
- A total of 18 Guild Wars 2 reward points can be obtained from this monument for 40 displayed titles and accomplishments, including at least 1 PvP title (Champion, Codex, Commander, Gladiator, Hero, and Zaishen). 除了以下的头衔之外，其他都要达到顶级：(至少2：幸运不幸)；(至少3：斗士、勇士、指挥官、战承、节庆游戏、Codex)；同盟(至少4)；英雄(至少6)。
恢复 纪念碑 shows your prestige armor sets, consisting of a top, gloves, leggings, and boots (headpieces are not required).
- Deldrimor armor is not considered a set and cannot be displayed.
- Only 5 prestige armor sets can be displayed at a time at this monument.
- A total of 8 Guild Wars 2 reward points can be obtained from this monument for 7 prestige armor sets, including Vabbian armor, Obsidian armor, and either Elite Kurzick armor or Elite Luxon armor.
- Only 11 weapons can be displayed at a time.
- Only 1 weapon of each skin and type can be displayed for each character, e.g. if the monument already includes an Oppressor's Staff based in Fire Magic, you cannot add a Water Magic-based Oppressor's Staff for the same character
- A total of 8 Guild Wars 2 reward points can be obtained from this monument for 15 weapons, including at least 1 from each set.
- 可放入三种系列金武。破坏者武器在资料片 奴隶商人放逐地用(5白金、250花岗岩、100铁矿、10金刚石、10玛瑙宝石 制作)。拷问者武器(于三章 悲难之门以1个真理手镯换取)。压迫者武器(透过一章 狮子拱门里面的狮子拱门要塞接取光刃通缉令用10枚荣誉勋章换取)。
In order to display your accomplishments or acquisitions, a monument must be unlocked. The Honor monument is already unlocked when you first enter the Hall. Each of the other four is unlocked by covering the wall behind it with a Monumental Tapestry. You receive the first of these when talking to Gwen after viewing The First Vision. The other three are acquired as rewards for completing each of the Primary Story Arcs in Eye of the North (or though trade with another player).
If you have earned extra achievements, you can decide which will appear by clicking the monument pedestal then choosing the button marked, Arrange Display.
- Account-wide vs. character view
Kimmes The Historian offers dialogue options to view your Hall of Monuments as character- or account-based. A character must enter the HoM at least once before their items/accomplishments can be viewed on the account-wide setting. A character entering the Hall in account-wide mode might not be able to see which of their monuments require tapestries, if another character on the same account is already displaying them. When dedicating to a monument, an individual character must own the corresponding tapestry, even if other characters have unlocked that monument in account-wide mode.
- Scrying Pool
The Scrying Pool is the central focus of this room, and provides players with a location to view visions and cinematics unlocked during game play. As you progress the Eye of the North storyline, an icon called the Call of the Eye will appear in your effects monitor to signify that you should return to the Pool to receive a vision. It is also used to progress in the Hearts of the North storyline.
与 激战2 账号 相连
By going to the Guild Wars 2 account management page, players can link a single Guild Wars 2 account to a single Guild Wars account.
- You will be able to link a single Guild Wars account to your Guild Wars 2 account at any time after creating your Guild Wars 2 account.
- Only accounts with the Eye of the North expansion and who have unlocked the Hall of Monuments are eligible for rewards.
- After linking accounts, you can then visit the Guild Wars 2 version of the Hall of Monuments by using the Hall of Monuments Portal Stone, where you can claim your free rewards.
- This Hall of Monuments can be visited by any Guild Wars 2 character and as often as you like.
Players reaching a high enough rank in their Hall of Monuments will unlock exclusive rewards, including titles, companions, armor, weapons and miniatures:
- The rewards are not intended to confer any advantage for original Guild Wars players over those new to the Guild Wars games - indeed as they are skins, they have no stats and are purely cosmetic. These skins can be transmuted onto other items.
- Rewards are unlocked on an account basis, even though each character has their own Hall of Monuments.
- You can use the Hall of Monuments Reward Calculator to determine which rewards would be unlocked if you choose to link your accounts.
- Further accomplishments achieved and dedicated in the original Guild Wars Hall of Monuments will continue to update your Guild Wars 2 Hall of Monuments.
Players who chose to link their Guild Wars accounts to their Guild Wars 2 accounts, and logged into Guild Wars before July 31 2012 were able to reserve their character names from Guild Wars for use on the linked account during the Headstart Access period, and until the end of the launch day. Any reserved names that were unclaimed by the end of that time were freed for general use.
Certain features will not be available:
- Players will not be able to transfer the actual characters (in large part because the professions are not compatible).
- Players will not be able to transfer items or gold.
- 20 Vekk
- 20 Gwen
- 20 Lieutenant Thackeray (After Hearts of the North. He also appears as a Ranger sporadically before that story's completion.)
- 2 Kimmes The Historian
- Dian Fermati (during scene 10 only)
- Koro Sagewind (during scene 10 only)
- Nola Sheppard (during scene 10 only)
- Lawrence Crafton (during scene 10 only)
- 1 The Rainbow Phoenix will only appear if the party leader has all the Tapestries unlocked, is entering the hall alone, and has either of the following:
- Exploration of the Hall contributes approximately 0.071 Master of the North points. 
- When entering the hall, the entry text will display the Kind of a Big Deal and the name of the party leader (i.e. for the owner of the hall).
- By specifying their placement, you can place multiple copies of a statue into a monument.
- There is no Resurrection Shrine in this area; if your party lacks resurrection skills and all player characters die for any reason (e.g. by sacrifice), your party will wipe.
- When parties with more than one player character enter the Hall of Monuments, the achievements change to display the current party leader's achievements each time a party leader leaves the Hall of Monuments (e.g. by map traveling or logging out).
- Account-wide and calculator notes
- You may add items to any monument when your Hall of Monuments is in account-wide display provided that:
- The character adding the item has placed a tapestry for that monument, and
- No other character has yet added that statue.
- Statues belonging to deleted characters will remain in the account-wide version of the hall and will continue to count towards Guild Wars 2 rewards.
- Changes to the Hall of Monuments will not show up in your Hall of Monuments Calculator until after you log out.
- Guide to earning Hall of Monuments rewards
- Hall of Monuments Reward Calculator
- Hearts of the North dialogues
- The April 23, 2009 update gave players the ability to view their achievements on an account-wide basis and organize the displays in exactly the order they wanted.
- The Hall of Monuments was introduced in Eye of the North to facilitate players transferring their accomplishments to Guild Wars 2 from their original Guild Wars account.
|激战2百科(字母版) 也 有一则与 史迹殿堂 相关的页面.|